The purpose of this policy is to allow residents to have visitation when the facility has 2 or more covid positive cases. Everyone visiting the resident must follow procedures outlined.
- Visitation hours will be from 9am-9pm
- Visitation must be scheduled with the facility by phone or email prior to arrival to the community.
- 2 people maximum to visit the resident at a time.
- Person visiting must:
- Have their temperature checked at the door prior to entering the building.
- Visitation questionnaire answered.
- Review infection control education materials provided upon entry.
- Visitor must wear facemask, and be free from COVID/Flu like symptoms.
- Must wash/sanitize hands.
5. After visitation, the area will be disinfected by staff members.
6. Any 3rd party personnel providing care to residents, MUST wear a mask, be screened at the door, and MUST NOT have any COVID/FLU like symptoms prior to visiting resident to provide Care.